[Felvtalk] Harley is in the hospital

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sun Dec 14 23:35:42 CST 2014

I would say get an ultrasound at least.  have they done a complete profile?
I would also suggest a tonic that I have been taking since it is internal.  I also use a salve for external tumors.  I had perpherial t cell lymphoma.  Went thru 4 courses of chemo which did nothing but try to kill me and left me getting 2 units of blood th last 4 chemos.  Dr. stopped last one because it was killing me.  1 year later i went into spontaneous remission and have been there for over 8 years.  I have been using the salve on an area that had 3 tumors over the bone and radiation.  I lost circulationin my right foot.  Started useing the salve and it hurt like hell (unlike most cancers) for a couple of days, but now I have circulation in that leg and my foot is normal, not swollen.  There are many people who have used the salve and tonic for themselves and their pets and seen great results.  If you like, I could put you in touch with Pat.  This has never caused any side effects and as far as I am concerned is worth the pain I had for a couple of days.   Dorlis