[Felvtalk] Fw: Re: vaccinations

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Sat Aug 16 07:22:01 CDT 2014

Awesome!  Thanks for that link and the note about the expense!  I, too,
might look into a mass vaccination day.

Marsha

Margo wrote:  Shelley, It is now available;
http://www.merial.com/EN/PressRoom/PressRelease/Pages/Merial-Introduces-PUREVAX%C2%AE-Feline-Rabies-3-YR-Vaccine.aspx
I don't think most Vets will carry it. The Vets will have to charge
$60-70 for it, and that probaby won't fly with most clients. I talked to
my Vet about it, and we came to the conclusion that they would likely
not use the full tray before it expired, and even I understand that
that's too much expense. I am considering asking if she can buy one full
tray and come out and do a mass vaccine day for me. HTH Margo