[Felvtalk] Rabies Shots for Harley

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Fri Aug 15 19:13:16 CDT 2014

The rescue that I got him from had given him the name Sylvester, but he
just did not fit that cartoon character.  I made a list which included
Lucky (he was cat #13!), Zorro, and some others, but settled on Harley,
because he is black like biker's leathers, and he ZOOMS like a Harley
Davidson.

Marsha