[Felvtalk] Treatments

gcruser at centurytel.net gcruser at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 12 14:40:55 CDT 2014

I have used it and it really didn't seem to help much at all.  I wouldn't
say that $180 for 50 ml is not expensive.  Not too bad per shot, but a lot
up front.  I had heard that Best Friends used it on their FeLV+ cats and I
finally got their vet to answer me about it.  He said they use it because
that was what was being done when he took over.  He had no idea why they
were using it.

Gary