[Felvtalk] New & have question

Susan Grimes sweet2bcotasue at att.net
Mon Aug 11 21:06:01 CDT 2014

Hi everyone,
I have a 4 month old calico that just retested for a FIV+ original test and this week she tested FIV- and FeLV+.  I have 7 other cats and have done rescue/foster work the last 3 yrs.  We are waiting on IFA results now.  I was reading the archives and read something about supplements to promote oral health/for stomatitis (?) now I can't seem to find that post.  Can someone help me with that info?  Am waiting on labs now to decide on course of treatment.  Currently on Immunostim drops and Lysine treats.
Thanks, Susan