[Felvtalk] 5 kittens in Rochester, NY going to be euthanized

Amy awilkins23 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 11:38:04 CDT 2014

Just trying to judge if there is any other way to help these kittens.  The rescue just contacted me and said they are pushing to euthanize these kittens soon as it seems hopeless and they don't want them to suffer.  I have contacted about 30 sanctuaries and made a plea here for placement but no yes responses thus far.  Everybody is full.  I'm considering offering to pay for care for one of the kittens as I know funds are an issue.  I would agree to sponsor the kitten for the remainder of his/her life but I can't possibly choose one of the 5.  Curious if anybody else would be willing to make a donation, take one of these kittens in, or sponsor one?

Any other suggestions of what I can suggest to the rescue to help save these little ones?  Open to any ideas.

Thanks so much
Amy Weygandt