[Felvtalk] Fw: 2nd holistic vet visit

Lee Evans moonsister22 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 10:20:39 CDT 2014

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:44 AM, Lee Evans <moonsister22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm a bit behind in my email, as you can see. There's a holistic vet in San Antonio, TX. He once kept a cat of mine alive with a quality of life that was excellent by giving me an herbal formula to mix into her food and syringe feed it to her. I had to purchase the herb capsules separately and empty them into her food in measured amounts. Anyway, she was suffering from FIV and liver damage but she lived almost two years on that mixture, finally passed from renal failure. She was an older rescued street cat. She was a feral but allowed me to syringe feed her which was nothing short of amazing. She seemed to know I was doing it to keep her comfortable and prolong her life. He does NOT believe in killing FeLv cats if they
are not showing symptoms of the actual disease and he believes in
prolonging the lives of all the animals that are brought to him as long
as they are not suffering.